Monday, February 4, 2013

LUV U TO THE MOON

Isn't it funny how texting words have completely permeated our language in other areas of our life?  I find myself wanting to spell that way in almost everything I do because it so quick and efficient.  Anyway....  It is getting increasingly difficult to make Valentine's for my son that he doesn't think are sweet and sappy.  He of course loves getting the sweets associated with the holiday but the pink cards? Not so much.  This year I came up with a more masculine themed treat container that I think he will like.
It is a rocket ship filled with Hershey Kisses and covered in lollipop stars.  I have a tutorial on how it was made over at THE HYBRID CHICK if you are interested.
  Skip To My Lou

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

This is so cute and creative!