Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I'VE BEEN CRAFTING....

Even though I haven't been blogging, I have been busy as a lil ol bee makin' stuff.  Mostly home dec but a couple of paper projects too so hopefully a little sumthin for everyone.  Today I  need to catch up on a few t projects i have made for THE DIGI CHICK.  Better late than never eh?

First up is a float that I did for the homecoming parade that was held held a while back.  I was in such a rush to make this bugger that I didn't even take pics while I was doing it.  You can find the products that I used HERE though. You have to scroll through all the floats but it is fun to see all the amazing creativity. The lighting is horrible I know but it was too big for my regular pic taking space and I just couldn't get a good one.
Next up is a paper lantern that I do have instructions for found HERE.

And finally, for today at least, a little Halloween fun.  Instructions for these ghoulish treat containers can be found HERE.

Thanks so much for hangin' and I will be posting again soon!

3 comments:

Jess B. said...

all are fun. Unable to find the Baby carousel? Can you add the link please. TFS

Julia S-W said...

Great halloween containers! Very spooky!
Thanks for sharing again at Anything But A Card.
Juliax

Christy said...

Are you kidding me with these?!?! Those are seriously TOO AWESOME!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE :) Thanks for joining us at Anything but a Card!!!! :) :) :)