Saturday, October 20, 2012

CANDLE WRAPS AND DESIGN TEAM CALL

Happy Saturday! I have so many projects that I want to do so I can't wait for the weekend these days.
I have been trying to keep my decorations sort of fall-neutral so that I don't have to switch from Halloween to Thanksgiving (who has the time) but I did make these vellum wraps because they are so easy to make and to slip on and off the candle.




I have a post  on how they were made over at THE HYBRID CHICK.

Also, we are looking for some new chicks!  If you know your way around digi stuff and like paper crafting this team is for you.  I have stayed on so long because it is a wonderful bunch of ladies, it is a no pressure design team and I only have one post a month.  
 Check it out and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Julia S-W said...

Wow, you have been busy!! Post #3!! Great candle covers.
Thanks so much for choosing to share with us at Anything But A Card!
Juliax

Christy said...

These are very cool! I'm glad you shared several projects with us at Anything but a Card because they are all amazing!!! :)

Margaret said...

These look amazing and I love that you can easily change them with the season or holiday! Thanks so much for joining us at ABAC!