Saturday, February 12, 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY CARDS

Hi there! Still haven't felt much like making a lot of cards lately but I did want to make Valentine's Day cards for my kids. I liked the MOJO MONDAY SKETCH so I used it for my daughter's card. It also fits The Shabby Tea Room Challenge to use a heart on your project. 
I used some new SU paper I got recently, it is such a pretty group of papers. It is from the new mini catalog but I can't remember the name right now. 

Of course I had to use a robot theme (he is crazy for robots) for my son's card.  The stamp and pp is from The Angel company and the letters were made using the mini monogram cartridge and my cricut.

Hope you have a very sweet, chocolate covered day!

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous.....everything is put together so nicely, a real beauty...have a super weekend!

enjoy *~*

Linda Anderson said...

Hello stranger!!! How are you doing Kim? Such cute cards...from the very elegant to the very adorable (can I say that about a robot card?!).

Linda

Debbie said...

Sucy a pretty card you've designed for your daughter's Valentine -- she will love it for sure! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card! Love that flower - and the robot card is totally cute! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS as always, my friend!