Sunday, August 1, 2010

SO SWEET!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!
 I needed a thank you and made this scalloped circle shaped card. I used the cute little bicycle from the Spot On Summer set from ARTFUL INKABLES.  It is such a fun set and can be used with or without buttons.
I used the Spellbinders scallop circle die for the base and some super pretty papers from Bo Bunny that I found at my LSS, Scrapbook Super Station.  Love that store, I could spend hours wandering the aisles!

Challenges for this card:
Moxie Fab World - Fun and Cute!
The Shabby Tea Room #20 - 1-2-3
Crafty Creations #78 - summer
Simon Says Stamp - dots
The Creative Cottage #19 - texture
Thanks for stopping by and check back later tonight for some TGF fun!

13 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Kim
beautiful card, luv the shape,beautiful papers & design, thank you for joining us at Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, this is fabulous! I absolutely love the round shape and the scalloped edge, and that scene you've created is amazing. Love the rolling hills and SO love the button wheels.
Thanks so much for sharing this with us at TSTR.

Lisa said...

Oh I have to agree with Audrey, I love everything about this cute little creation!!! The colors, the bicycle, the shape! I NEED that cute DSP! Great job this week with our challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Tea Room!

Deb Hickman said...

Sooo pretty!!! I love the circle card,very unusual and those papers are beautiful.

Nicole said...

So pretty! Love the scallops and the bike is just perfect for those buttons! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is soooooo cute! Love that dp... just luscious!

Debbie said...

This IS oh so sweet! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us this week in the Tea Room :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow, your card takes my breath away! It's magnificent!Beth

Barb said...

This is beautiful, Kim! I love all of the little details... fantastic!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Um...so...FANTASTIC idea to use the buttons as wheels!! Such a cute card! :D

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kim! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Anne said...

oh wow this is one fab card!!!
Thanks for playing along with Creative Cottage
Anne x

Tasha said...

Oh this is totally adorable, the scene you have created with the bike is so sweet, i love the papers you have used
love tasha xx