Friday, August 6, 2010

FARM FRESH FRIDAY !

Happy Friday, yay! Only one more week before I get a nice long vacation. I am so fortunate that my employer gives lots of time off. Though I will spend most of my time shuttling my dd back and forth to band practice I will have some extra time to get some of those tutorials done.
 This week the Farm has gone sketchy with another wonderful one from farmer CINDY.


I flipped the sketch on it's side and tilted things a bit. I used My Guy Ian from the Later Sk8ter set, isn't he cute? Both the skateboard and sentiment is included in the set. I think it makes a fun boy card especially for hard to please teens. The papers are all digi (except the solid card stock) Cowboy Cool from The Digi chick.

 And, did you hear? The Greeting Farm is looking for a new Critter Crew! If you love coloring up those sweet Marina Neira images (and who doesn't) check out the info HERE.
Have an awesome day!

6 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oooh he's a cutie Kim! I love your take on the sketch, the tilt works really well with this adorable skater. Wonderful colors - I always have a hard time with boy hues!! Have a great Friday, yay for upcoming vacation time!!

Unknown said...

kim...what an awesome job yet AGAIN this week! love the washed-out look of his clothes...your coloring is top-notch!

Cindy Haffner said...

COOL I love your background.

kadie said...

This is totally cool, Dude!! Love those papers and the way you showcased the skateboards!! So awesome!

Tasha said...

This is so awesome! The design is so fab, love the paper too!
love tasha xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE, Kim! What a great boy card and awesome take on the sketch!!!