Sunday, June 6, 2010

ONLY FOUR MORE DAYS!

Woo Hoo, the kids are almost out of school! I so look forward to summer, things are so much more relaxed and you wanna know the best part? No more checking math homework!!!! It isn't that I am bad at math but jeesh, every night 30 problems and we always seem to be doing it at the end of the night when I am dead tired. I look forward to the end of the year just as much as my kids do.

Today, I have used the wonderful Bug and Blossom Mandala set from Artful INKables to make a card. Sometimes I don't have time to color and this set is great both colored in or ink only. I have had this My Minds Eye paper for a while and was waiting for the perfect stamp which turned out to be this one.
I even had time to do the inside too!
Lots of fun goin on at the ARTFUL INKABLES BLOG. There is the current Think Ink challenge and a whole month of Twilight inspired challenges, check them out!
Have a great week!

7 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Beautiful! Love all of the different layers and your decoration on the inside.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gorgeous GF!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

This is beautiful inside and out!! Love this design and your colors! You're right this looks great just inked! And as far as the end of school that has always been my thoughts mom is just as excited or maybe even more than the kids : )

Anonymous said...

A perfect card to make when time doesn't allow colouring in an image! Still lots of dimension, texture, and interest! I swear, you are the "queen of detail"! Two thumbs up,......might have to case this one....lol! TFS :) Tracy

Amy Johnson said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors and papers!

Anonymous said...

this is amazing!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is so lovely! I love the circular punch and great papers! Beth