Saturday, May 1, 2010

ROCKIN' SATURDAY!

Happy Saturday! I am out scouting garage sales this morning  (wish me luck in finding some great crafting bargains) but it is Rockin' over at THE GREETING FARM!  Not only is it release day for all the new stamps but CLUB ANYA and FRIENDS is kickin' off the second ROCKIN REBEL contest.
This is one of the new releases, Cuddle Anya, isn't she suh weet? I made her carriage easy peasy by cutting out a circle and then cutting a quarter out of it.  Very easy and no template necessary. The wheels were 1-1/4 and 1 inch circle punches.  I paper pieced Anya's hat and clothes to match the carriage.
 While Anya is rockin' in her stroller why don't you all hop on over and check out CLUB ANYA and FRIENDS and all the cool rockers  the design team members have created from TGF characters. There were some incredible projects last year and this time should be even better.


Rock on rebels!

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh Kim too PRECIOUS!!!

Barb said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

WickedPixie said...

Kim, I say again - You are brilliant! This is adorable! :-)Traci

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so precious... just adorable! Off to check out Club Anya!

♥Rach♥ said...

Adorable Kim! That little stroller is perfect for Cuddle, wonderful project :0)

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGosh Kim this is waytoooo DARLING!!! I love it, and love all the details,coloring,and colors!!! Super cute image tooo!!!!

Have a nice weekend hun!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh! This is sooooooo cute!You are so creative, love *everything* about this little gem!Have a great weekend. :) Tracy

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just precious!

Lorrinda said...

This is too stinkin cute!

Amy Johnson said...

Oh wow! This is SO CUTE! I can't believe you made this just by cutting a quarter out of a circle! It looks fabulous!

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable and that baby buggy is just genius!!!

Kelly Booth said...

OMG!!!! Seriously do you know how Crazy Talented you ARE???? I'm always just AMAZED at your creations Girl!!! WOW!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so adorable I don't even know where to start. I opened this email while at Pam's this weekend and we were all oohin and ahhing over your amazing talent. This is sooooo sweet!

Heather Schlatter said...

Kim,

Adorable Adorable Adorable I don't know which one I love more this or your mothers day card last week they are both so super creative and so so so pretty too!!!! Love your 3-D objects you make into cards so cool!!!!

Heather

Mary Giles said...

EEEEEK!!! This is the most adorably sweet card ever! How do you come up with all this stuff? I need to come play with you for a while to get out of my box.