Thursday, April 15, 2010

HAPPY THURSDAY!

I am dragging a bit today because of the Pens loss to Ottawa last night and since I worked on Sunday I am all messed up with my days (the week is draggin' too) but I do have some fun TGF news.

SPOTLIGHT is NOW, the uber cool scrapbooking set, is available in the TGF Store in limited quantities, so HURRY up and get yours today! And, did ya know they now have a weekly challenge on Thursday's just for scrapbookers? Lots of fun and of course major prizes to be won!

In addition, there are FOUR NEW MARINA NEIRA images available in Digi Form today and I did I say cute, oh yeah!

Check out the TGF BLOG for all the details and to see some adorable samples by the talented Critter Crew and the new Scrapbook team, fabulous (waving jazz fingers)!

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm off to check it out! Have a great day!