Friday, February 26, 2010

MAD AS A HATTER!

I have to admit that I never read Alice in Wonderland, saw the Disney version and an old movie version though and I am looking forward to the new movie. It looks pretty amazing just for the makeup and costumes alone.


Speaking of amazing, how great is this new digi stamp from THE GREETING FARM! I was floored when I saw them(there are three), they are so unique and just plain fun. The three CREEPY CAKE GIRLS, "ROYAL PAIN" (off with her head?!), "FREAKY FLUTTER", and TWISTED TEA will be available March 1st at TGF.

I made a "mad hat" as the base and tucked in my little TWISTED TEA Girl. The sentiment was computer generated. I think this would make a really fun party invite. Put the who, when and where info on the back of the hat and send it off.

Today's Farm Fresh Friday challenge incorporates our favorite thing...Dessert!
Though I think I would be a little afraid of taking a bite of Twisted Tea
Your mission, should you choose to accept it? Create a card or project using DESSERT as the main course :) More details and previews on the TGF BLOG so head over there for some freakish fun!
Be sure to stop by the Club Anya and Friends blog today too for something SO Cute you won't want to miss out-it's a HAPPY DAY on the Farm all together!
And don't forget our "Tea Times THREE" Release party on the TGF Blog on SUNDAY, 2/28 starting at NOON CST. There will be prizes and some freakishly fun times so don't miss out!
Have a great weekend!

PROJECT STUFF
STAMPS - THE GREETING FARM, Twisted Tea
ETC., - PRISMA PENCILS, GAMSOL, COPICS, SPELLBINDERS RECTANGLE DIE, RIBBON, CHARM FROM JOANN'S I THINK

21 comments:

Tasha said...

Kim this is awesome! Totally rocking and i LOVE the digi
love tasha xx

Sammi said...

ooooh.... wow!! this is GORGEOUS!! Loving the new digi! WHOOO!! :)
Sammi
xxx

Mary Giles said...

Oh Kim this is just too fabulous!!! I love the hat and the colors are just stunning!

KymKreates said...

this is so adorable, just saw it on THGF and they are toooo cute.

Kelly Booth said...

WOW Kim.....I know I have said this thousands of times...but you're just AMAZING girl!!! This is just FAB....LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Unknown said...

this is absoloutly gorgeous i love how you have coloured her its brilliant

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ummmm so you know there are times you leave me absolutely SPEECHLESS, right? Thankfully I saw this card a few days earlier and have had time to process the AMAZINGNESS that it is!!! I LOVE it-you know I'm having an Alice movie party for my DD and if you lived closer to me I'd enslave you for invitations, LOL! GORGEOUS, kIM!!!!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing creation !!! I can't stop looking at this image, your colouring is wonderful !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

kadie said...

I just can't stop saying it...You have the BEST ideas, Kim!! This is superb! I LOVE that charm too!! Wow, this is awesome!

Cindy Haffner said...

Kim this is FABULOUS!!!

Annika said...

Loving it! The colouring is just amazing!
TFS
Annika

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

I always love seeing your work Kim and this is ABSOLUTLY FABULOUS!!!!
Thanks so much for joining us this week for Oh Alice challenges.
Kristy xx

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is totally ROCKIN'!! I love, love, love it!!!

WickedPixie said...

Kim, these new stamps are so cool! Your coloring and color choices on this are amazing!!

Randi said...

Such an amazing hat card Kim! Your coloring is stunning! Love the black hair and the gorgeous shading!

Catherine said...

How fabulous is this!!!!!! Can't wait for these little creeps (LOL!) to be released on Monday! Sooooo glad you could play the challenge and hope you'll stick with us!

Sandra MacLean said...

You are a legend Kim!! This hat and twisted girl are PERFECTION!

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! I'm impressed! This is just so creative. Love the tag tucked into the brim of the hat.

Lia said...

Looks sooooooo cute!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Lia

Susie Sugar said...

Adorable .........your colouring is amazing darling , fantastic work
Hugs Susie xx

Unknown said...

these are gorgeous, kim! don't you just LOVE these new creepy cakes?!? sorry i didn't get a chance to comment earlier, but i was out of town and wasn't able to get online very often. looks like it's time to get back to work today, though! LOL!

great job, sweetie...one of my faves for sure!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy